Placement & Hiring Support
We recognize the difficulty of hiring someone who fits what you are looking for. Whether you are SMBs needing an experienced part-time accountant, larger organizations hunting for a high-level CFO, or just needing expert consultation to overcome accounting challenges. Connect Business Solutions has the power to understand your organization’s accounting needs, allowing us to connect the right person with the right skill sets to satisfy your requirements. Our specialists have experience working with SMBs so we understand the common challenge of finding an experienced skilled accountant that will only work part-time as you need them. We are happy to connect you with candidates that will provide the expertise you need for the fractional time you need them. We have access to a range of accounting roles from bookkeeping, payroll clerk, controller, to CFO. Our team can pinpoint your organization’s accounting struggles and articulate them correctly to guarantee that there is no miscommunication or misunderstanding of what your company needs. Let our experts take on the overwhelming process of hiring for you.
Schedule Your FREE Initial Consultation
Connect with our team to learn how we can customize a placement and hiring service solution to fit your administrative and bookkeeping needs.
CBS Placement & Hiring Process
We offer complete service by assessing your needs, developing a recruitment plan, and disseminating those needs to find the best match.
- Identifying your needs & Developing a Recruitment Plan – Our accounting experts will start by assessing your current procedures to create a recruitment plan based on your company’s specific needs. Your recruitment plan considers your staffing preferences such as contracting a temporary resource, remote workers, permanent placement, or consultation with an expert. Whatever option works best for you, our specialist will provide insights and recommendations to help you hire accordingly based on your financial goals.
- Job Description – We will provide a job description that will convey all your requirements technically as well as culturally to attract candidates that are not only skilled but share the same values to support your organization’s mission.
- Selection – Our team is comprised of highly experienced and qualified accounting professionals who will thoroughly review applicants to confirm that only qualified candidates are selected. We will link you to the candidate that holds the right knowledge, experience, certifications, and attitude for the position.
- Candidate Interviews – Once the screening is done, our team will manage all correspondence along with set-up interviews with your selections from the list of qualified candidates.
- Job Offer – Once you have found the right candidate, we will check references and discuss any additional details to ensure you feel confident sending out your offer letter.
Join the organizations who’ve solved business problems just like yours
Connect Business Solutions, LLC
Accounting is a pilar of foundation for your organization, the accuracy of your financial records is integral for your business to stay compliant with current laws and regulations. Connect Business Solutions, LLC is happy to provide you with peace of mind with the help of our specialized accounting professionals who have several years of experience in all facets of accounting. You can trust us to understand what your company needs are and manage it for you so that you can focus on growing your company.
Microsoft Business Central
Connect Business Solutions, LLC specializes in Microsoft Business Central, a business management software designed to streamline your business processes by automating procedures and making it easier for you to manage your foundational responsibilities. Features of Business Central that we really focus on are Finance and Financial Business Intelligence. With these features, we can help take a snapshot of your business utilizing comprehensive reporting features with easy-to-understand dashboards to help you visualize what is currently happening in your organization’s accounting so that you can make better decisions with your finances.